What is the maximum age allowed on the Bouncy Castles?
We recommend that the castles are suitable for children between the ages of 2-12
Are the Castles cleaned after each use?
100% YES. We thoroughly clean and sanitise our Castles after every hire, keeping them sparkling and ready to go for the next occasion!
What do we need to organise on the day?
All we ask our customers to organise is a clear space to pop the Castle up, and a nearby powerpoint to plug it in!
What are the recommended safety rules during use?
- We ask that parents supervise their children while using the castle
- No jumping on the sides of the castle
- Please do not deflate the castle (unless it starts to rain as cords must be unplugged in the rain)
- Take shoes and socks off while jumping
- No eating or drinking while jumping on the castle
- No smoking near the castle
- No flammable or hot items to be used near the castle (BBQ’s included)
- No sharp instruments to be used near or on the castle (Knives, forks, etc)
- If it starts to rain, electrical cords must be unplugged (this is the only exception to the above do not deflate rule)
Do you hire out to all areas of Auckland?
Currently, we service the East Auckland area only, please contact us if you would like to check if your area is included. [Contact]
Are the Castles suitable for both boys and girls?
Absolutely! We have different models to choose from that are geared towards both boys and girls, and you can choose which one you would like to hire.